Our Product Suite
- CT Temperature Monitor Suite accurately monitors cooler and freezer temperatures wirelessly and remotely.
- The Temp Monitoring sensor can be retrofitted to any refrigerator, freezer, airspace or cool room.
- They send notifications via Phone Call, Text Message or Email.
- The Temperature Monitor uses WiFi Connectivity (No additional hub needed).
- CT offers the best WiFi temperature and humidity monitoring solutions.
- It uses wireless tags to remotely track temperature over the Internet via Android or iOS
- CT's Long Range IoT Temperature and Humidity Sensor provides Accuracy and consumes low power.
- User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for alerts via SMS text and/or email.
- CT comprises of Gen3 temperature sensors that use a thermistor to accurately measure temperatures.
- These sensors are perfect for monitoring ambient temperatures around the sensors physical location
- Up to 500,000 Transmissions over a Wireless Mesh Networking from 2 AA Batteries /li>
- These digital temperature sensors are extremely precise (±0.5°C over much of the range) and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter.
- CTs temperature sensors come with a resistor that changes resistive value simultaneously with temperature changes.
- CT's RTD Probe is the most accurate in the industry and is known for repeatability and stability.
- These RTDs can be used with a wide temperature range from -50°C to 500°C for thin film and -200°C to 850°C for the wire-wound variety.
- Thin-film RTD elements have a thin layer of platinum on a substrate.
PH Value Probe
- CT's PH Value probe is used predominantly for pH monitoring in Agricultural, mineralogy and wastewater sectors.
- This is used to ensure effective crop growth, downstream process designs and accurately measure water quality standards.
- Their Rugged Epoxy design makes them virtually unbreakable.
- This Sensor comes with a soaker bottle so the bulb does not dry out.
- CT's PH Value probe work uses high performance O-ring junction that has low maintenance, long life-spans, allowing for easy connection to our IoT Platform.
Gateway and Interface
- The CT Gateway is a cellular-based, remote monitoring system that connects to a cellular network via GSM or CDMA.
- The CT Gateway connects wireless sensors to the Cellular Gateway to remotely monitor temperature, humidity, and much more. We can even configure alerts when conditions fall outside of your set ranges.
- The Dashboard provides a GUI view of the device and its performance.
- The Dashboard also aids in User Profile, Device Profile and OTA configurations
- Provides Real-Time Automated Compliance Reports.
- The CT Dashboard also has a Data Export Capability
Designed for Plug and Play. Simply place the sensor in the desired location using cable ties.
Desgined for scalability at any level to match your business needs.
Receive pre-configured alerts to N number of users via SMS or Email!
Optimized circuitry design for battery with CCP smart algorithms delivers high battery life!
Download your data at any time interval for compliance or any record keeping purpose at any time or location.
Collaborating with Telecom and new IoT protocols, achieve continuous and reliable data communication at any location.